See what our customers are saying about us...
- Thanks to DXE Medical our customers were able to respond to the Gulf Oil spill with over 30 monitors and AEDs shipped overnight. The units exceeded our expectations and were in the field when needed to save lives.
Fred Wilkins, Paramount EMS Consulting Group, Bay City, TX
- We have over 230 AEDs in this community. DXE has supplied the majority of these. They always offer fast friendly service with great prices. They have been a great partner to our program.
Tommy Copeland, EMT-P, Assistant Director Putnam County EMS, TN
- I have had the opportunity to have DXE Medical as a vendor for approximately five years. The staff has always been helpful and you talk to real people. They have always gone out of their way to help or find the answer to any questions. We have bought several pieces of equipment from them and it has been at a very cost efficient rate and thy stand -by what they say. I’m very thankful for their help and support.
Roy Griggs, Director of EMS, Giles County EMS, Pulaski, TN
- We received everything as promised and I am so pleased with the monitor. Thank you for giving me such good help on that. It is working well and we are enjoying it very much. Thank you again for your great service.
Dr. Elizabeth Tandy, Palo Verde Periodonics, Gilbert, AZ
- I have been doing business with Dixie Medical for about a year and a half and have been very pleased with the products. The prices are great, the products look and smell brand new, and the quality has been good. The quotes, communication, and delivery have been quick. We had a defective unit, sent back for repair and received it back quickly no issues. DXE Medical stood by its warranty and its reputation. I personally have dealt with 3 different representatives and the experience was always positive.
Paulo S. DeMel, Clinical Engineering Team Leader, Facilities CMMS Administrator, Danbury Hospital
- We needed our product quickly and DXE Medical delivered as promised. Justin went the extra mile to make sure that we were satisfied with our service.
W. Joe Stokes, RN, BS, Manager, Malignant Hematology Division, University of FL, College of Medicine
- About a year ago, WCS had a bid project to purchase approximately a dozen new AED units. The funding for this project was relatively moderate and the intent was to outfit various schools in the county that had no AEDs in their schools (among 40 schools -some buildings had AED's but several buildings did not). Five bidders participated in this bid project. DXE Medical was not only the successful bidder on this project but they have emerged as a trusted and valued partner. DXE provided an extremely competitive bid to WCS utilizing the Zoll AED Plus units. However, DXE went above and beyond the bid requirements. DXE developed a very attractive program for WCS to standardize and install all new units throughout the district. This program involved trading/swapping out obsolete units for new Zoll AED Plus units and then complimented us with several donated new units as well. DXE also provided comprehensive training and installation assistance. What started as a small scale (moderately funded) project to install AED's in a few schools has now expanded to a comprehensive, value added program that provides new, standardized AED equipment in all WCS schools. This enhancement has greatly facilitated the ease of training, use and maintenance of the AEDs. We are delighted with the level of professional service and value that DXE Medical has provided our school district. The innovative solution they have provided our school district is much appreciated.
Kirk Elliott, Williamson County Schools, Franklin, TN
- We have been extremely pleased with the professionalism and prompt responses we have had during every interaction with DXE Medical. DXE Medical met an urgent need for our school district to obtain AEDS, when no other supplier in the nation could.
Kari L. Fair, Purchasing Supervisor, Township High School District 214
- DXE Medical provided us with a product (monitors) for our Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) training program at a very reasonable price. We could not find this product available at any other vendor we contacted. They were easily accessible through email and phone. We are very pleased with our experience with DXE Medical.
Charlene Whiteman, ACLS Coordinator, Yale University School of Medicine
- The service that we received was exactly what we wanted, through ordering and receiving the product. Thanks for the service.
Tim Athey, Operations Commander, Crescent City, California
- DXE Medical was recommended by another postal facility for the implementation of our AED program. The products are as advertised. We have been pleased with their service and the sales reps were very helpful during the purchasing process.
United States Postal Service, John J. Grabb, Plant Safety Specialist, Flint, MI
- I wanted to say thank you very much for taking such good care of me, because the Philips model AED was not available. I could not have asked for better service than was given by you today! I did a little research on the Lifepak CR+ AED and I am glad you offered it to me. Thank to you I made the right choice! Again, let me say thank you!
Philip and Dolores Wadsworth, Michigan Department of Corrections, Wayne, MI
- I have doing business with DXE for about 3 months. I have had no out of box returns, the equipment has been top tier! All my AED and defibrillator needs have always been met. I will continue to use DXE Medical as my main source of equipment needs!
Charlie Batterton, Nation Inside Sales Manager, Integrated Services, Festus, Missouri
- Shopping with DXE was a pleasure from start to finish. The customer service was over the top. Any questions were promptly answered, suggestions were helpful and without pressure to buy more. Then the follow up to get our AEDs updated were superb. If we have any future need for AED’s or accessories, we’ll be doing business with DXE Medical again. I’ve also shared your name with other companies that may be looking to place AEDs in their offices.
Connie Sherretts, DPR Construction, Inc.
- It is always great to work with companies like DXE that excels in quality and support of new and refurbished medical equipment. I appreciate DXE continuous quality. I know I can purchase products with assurances of manufacturers quality standards. Keep up the great work.
David Watson, President, MARS (Medical Application Repairs and Sales)
- As you know we have purchased 5 or 6 AEDS from you in the last 18 months and along with replacement equipment for many other units we have placed in the community. Each transaction has been perfect without hassle or any type of problem. The product has been shipped in a timely manner and has been exactly as described. Pleasure doing business with you and we will be back next year as soon as our fundraising is complete.
Robert Mack, President, The John Mack Memorial Foundation
- In the process of placing many AEDs in our rural eastern Oregon county I have been using DXE Medical as the supply source for AEDs and supplies for the past two years. DXE Medical has consistently had the best prices on equipment and supplies and Shane has always been very responsive and prompt in filling orders.
Dick Burch, Director, Wallowa County Project Heartbeat, OR
- I just wanted to thank you again for your life-saving donation. Fortunately, we have not had occasion to use it, but it gives us peace of mind to know it’s available. You gentleman are awesome! Thank you again for all your assistance and generosity!
Dorothy S. Steier, Director of Vocational Services/Adult Day Training Program, United Cerebral Palsy of Palm Beach and Mid-Coast Counties, Inc.
- It really was a good experience - ordering was easy, it arrived on time, and it is easy to use. It (the AED) performed its diagnostics correctly when I installed the battery, and we are ready to go!
Darrell Puls, Cathedral of Joy, Richland, WA
- This is to inform you that our church, Trinity United Methodist Church in San Antonio had to use our AED (Lifepak 500) last night on a member. We are happy to have this unit on site so that we were able to stabilize the patient until EMS arrived.
Trinity United Methodist Church, San Antonio, TX, Tara Dye