Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (CST)
Built on GE’s proven innovation in ECG acquisition and analysis, the MAC® 5500 is GE’s premier ECG system, delivering advanced disease management capabilities through its industry-leading collection of standards-setting algorithms and advanced networking.
The MAC 5500 system offers the sophistication required for advanced ECG applications, while its ease of use extends this level of performance to the broadest range of users possible. And, it’s part of the complete GE suite of networked, non-invasive testing solutions designed to maximize efficiency and productivity in hospitals, clinics, office based practices and research institutes.
• 12-/15-Lead High-End ECG System for Resting-ECG’s and Stress-Test
• Easy-to-use applications and features streamline productivity and workflow
• Advanced algorithms set the standard in ECG analysis and interpretation
• Improving Clinical Trial Workflow with CT Data Guard
• Multiple Network Capabilities (Ethernet and wireless)
• Internal Modem
• Barcode and magnetic card scanning options
• XML data export capabilities
• Internal Memory for 200 ECG’s, SD-card removable Media
• Easy updating via Optioncodes
• Seamless connectivity to the MUSE® cardiology information system speeds
data storage and ECG retrieval