The Powerheart G3 Package Includes:
- Recertified Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (1) Set of Adult Electrodes
- OEM Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- FREE Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- FREE AED Check Tags
- FREE Physician’s Prescription (Required by FDA)
- FREE Loaner Program
- FREE 3 Year Warranty
RescueCoach Guides You Through A Rescue
Extensive prompts coach you through in a very stressful situation. We highlight a few of the prompts below.
- Stay calm. Follow these voice instructions. Make sure emergency services are called now!
- Begin by exposing patient’s bare chest and torso. Remove or cut clothing if needed.
- Tear open foil package across dotted line and remove pads.
- Do not touch patient, analyzing heart rhythm. Please wait.
- Preparing shock. Move away from the patient.
- Shock will be delivered in 3, 2, 1 – shock delivered. It is now safe to touch the patient.
- Lean over patient with elbows straight. Press the patient’s chest down rapidly – 1/3rd depth of chest – then release.
- Start CPR. Press. Press. Press. Press....
Helpful text screen
Text runs in tandem with the voice prompts. Especially useful for audio-challenged rescuers and in noisy environments, the screen also provides valuable rescue information to professional rescuers when they arrive on the scene.
Variable Escalating Energy
The Powerheart G3 Plus AED determines the electrical impedance (resistance level) of each patient and customizes the energy level delivered. If more than one shock is necessary, our proprietary STAR® biphasic software escalates the energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate, higher level.
Rescue Ready Performance
- Every day, to ensure anytime functionality, the Powerheart AED self checks all main components (battery, hardware, software, and defibrillation pads).
- Every week, the AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics.
- Every month, the AED charges the high-voltage electronics to full energy.
- If anything is amiss, the Rescue Ready status indicator on the AED handle changes from green to red and the device emits an audible alert to prompt the user to service the unit. In sum, a Powerheart AED is Rescue Ready when a life depends on it.