Ideal for vital signs spot-check or continuous vital signs monitoring, the VitalCare is a compact, easily-transportable vital sign monitor, and available in over 15 configurations including SPO2 and temperature parameters.
- Proprietary ComfortCuff non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) measures on inflation for faster, more comfortable readings.
- Adjustable audible and visual alarms let you set the alarms appropriate for your setting.
- Clearly marked buttons, menu structure, and color-coded LED display make it easy to use.
- Modes for adults, children, and neonates make it appropriate for all patients.
- Advanced functions not normally found on basic monitors include trend reporting.
- Gentle on patients – Criticare’s ComfortCuff technology measures blood pressure readings on inflation, which limits overinflating potential. ComfortCuff also uses rapid deflation once those readings are stored, which decreases pressurized cuff time.
- Easy on staff –Straightforward menus and clearly marked buttons simplify operation, even for infrequent users.
- Reliable performance – By pairing proven Criticare monitoring technology with the exceptional support from Cardiac Science, you get the best of both worlds.
- Highly transportable – The VitalCare is lightweight, comes with a built-in carrying handle, and easily attaches to roll stands and wall mounts.
Multiple configurations available:
- Standard parameters: Criticare’s ComfortCuff noninvasive blood pressure and heart rate.
- Optional parameters: SpO2 (Nellcor OxiMax™ or Criticare’s DOX™), temperature (FILAC FasTemp™ or Alaris TurboTemp™), integrated printer.