An easy-to-learn system with an intuitive user interface and a large, bright color LCD display, the nGenuity vital signs monitor provides a flexible and dependable solution for continuous monitoring applications, including IV sedation or post-procedure recovery monitoring. Improve patient outcomes with a comprehensive, user-configurable patient monitoring system covering the needs of multiple departments within hospitals andoutpatient facilities.
- Intuitive operations with clearly marked buttons, a simplified menu structure, and large color display.
- Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Mini-trends display allows viewing of condensed tabular vital signs data while viewing real-time patient data and waveforms.
- Quickly attaches to roll stands or wall mounts.
- Appropriate for both adult to pediatric patients in virtually every medical department.
- Optional gas monitoring with full-occlusion clearing and high-capacity water trap for a more advanced system.
- Monitors end-tidal CO2 and inspired CO2 accurately at high respiration rates.
- Mini-Trends can display condensed tabular vital signs data to show recent monitoring activities.
- Compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
- Easy-to-read 10.4” TFT color display.
- Patient comfort – Criticare’s ComfortCuff™ technology measures blood pressure readings on inflation, which limits overinflating potential. ComfortCuff also uses rapid deflation once those readings are stored, which decreases pressurized cuff time.
- Easy to read – Big, bright display is user configurable, allowing for customization by user, location, or procedure.
- Ease of use – Clearly marked buttons and simple menu structure simplifies operation and training needs for infrequent users.
- Connectivity – The nGenuity is compatible with popular Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems for both large facilities and small offices.
STANDARD: ECG, ComfortCuffTM NIBP, DOXTM SpO2, HR, Temperature, Respiration and Nurse Call interface connection. OPTIONAL: ETCO2, INCO2, Arrhythmia and ST analysis, printer.