Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (CST)
• Our 60-inch lead wire offers you more room to work with.
• Curaplex® pads are designed to take up less room on a patient’s body while leaving the conductor plate the standard size. Now, it’s easier to ensure the optimal one-inch separation from the grounding pad, mapping pad, EKG electrodes and corresponding defibrillation pad.
• Our polymer adhesive gels provide excellent contact, while offering uniform current distribution for effective defibrillation and pacing.
• Curaplex® defib pads are latex-free.
• Easy to read instructions, cautions and warnings located on packaging exterior.
• Packaging is color-coded. For example, if your hospital utilizes ZOLL packaging, it will always come with a yellow expiration label.
• Our peel pouch and tear notch packaging means you have more ways to get to the pads if you’re wearing gloves.
• An easy to follow instruction checklist is directly on release liners.
• Unlike transparent release liners, these liners show up on the floor, so you won’t slip.
•All Curaplex® pads have 510K for Physio Control, Zoll, Philips and HP.
• Manufactured in the USA.