The GE Medical Dash monitoring family is a portable monitoring system that is flexible and easy to use. Dash allows the acuity of any bed to be modified to meet changing patient needs.
Dash monitors revolutionize patient care and assessment by combining the most complete selection of gold standard patient monitoring parameters with leading-edge cardiac technology.
Hard-wired and wireless network connectivity – including access to CIS, CVIS, PACS, RIS, HIS and more than 350 beds without central station support – contributes to the Dash monitors’ unprecedented ability to adapt to changing patient acuity demands.
The GE Medical Dash 5000 Monitor is designed for flexibility:
- Design for optimized monitoring in all care applications
- Advanced algorithms for all monitored parameters
- Fully flexible alarm settings allow personalized monitoring
- ECG acquisition through cables or wireless
- Bright alarm light at the bedside helps to immediately locate the patient in critical situations
- Multiple mounting solutions and a wide range of accessories ensure easy and flexible workplace configuration
- 3 waveform screen view to maximize the size of parameter values and waveforms
- Convenient care area specific Remote iTouch Pad enables operation on both sides of the patient’s bed and direct access to frequently used functions
- Remote Screen through DashPort2 for optimal central overview
- CO2 module and extention Rac for additional parameters
- Wide array of interfacing options with iConnect solutions
- Both mainstream and low-flow sidestream CO2 measurement options for applications from neonatal to adult patients
The GE Medical Dash 5000 Monitor is optimized for demanding transportation:
- Light weight, durable, and ergonomic design
- Up to 2 Hot Swap batteries for unlimited battery powered monitoring
- DashPort2 Docking Station for easy switching between bedside and transport monitoring
- Continuous central monitoring during transport through a Wireless Network
- Compatible with bed mount for in-hospital transport