Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (CST)
Simpler on the outside.
Smarter on the inside.
Designed with input from users across the globe, the MAC 1600 features an intuitive,
easy-to-learn interface, clear color display and an adaptable configuration.
• Intuitive – The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast.
• Clear – The 7'' color WVGA gives crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
• Digital – Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs.
• Portable – The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use.
• Disinfection – Hospital-grade keypad allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
• Secure – The MAC 1600 offers user ID and password protection for patient data privacy.
Diagnostic confidence – Recognized across the globe as one of the most validated programs in the industry, the optional GE Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program provides true, computer-interpreted analysis of adult and pediatric populations.
Signal quality – The Marquette 12SL Hookup Advisor™ ensures ECG signal quality from the start. This exclusive GE algorithm goes beyond simple electrical checks to advise clinicians of poor waveform quality during the recording of ECGs.
Easy configuration – The MAC 1600 automatically captures 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation. Additionally, you can select the rhythm ECG mode to continuously review all 12 leads, or the arrhythmia mode for an extended review of arrhythmias or events.
Comprehensive – The MAC 1600 offers more than just acquisition. Its online editing and re-analysis of ECG waveform capabilities enhance the accuracy of patients’ records.
EMR ready – The MAC 1600 connects easily to your EMR system through GE’s CardioSoft software.
Barcode scanning – The barcode reader option helps reduce errors by automating the input of patient data.
Stress testing- The MAC 1600 can be turned into a cost-effective and multi-functional cardiac workstation by adding the exercise test option whenever you need it.
Versatile – Select from over 20 pre-defined stress testing protocols, including Bruce, modified Bruce and Naughton, or your own pre-defined protocols.
Multi-purpose - Supports treadmill, bicycle and master step stress devices; 6- or 12-lead display; VGA output to maximize waveform review by connecting directly to an external CRT.