Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm (CST)
Every Preventative Maintenance through Cardio Partners includes:
1. Testing and calibration on all configurations of the device in accordance of the parameters set forth by the manufacturer
2. Customer will receive a printed test document showing the calibrated performance of the device
3. Upgrade the device's most recent software at no charge (excludes Lifepaks)
4. Complimentary cleaning of the device
5. Send annual or bi-annual reminders when it is time for customer's next PM to help keep the device in compliance
Each device goes through an 22-step test to insure the manual defibrillator is working in optimal condition by the factory-trained 2nd Life Biomedical team. A loaner program is available for most units and if the team determines the unit needs further attention for repair, the customer will get a phone call explaining what is going on with the unit and any further recommendations.
After purchase, a team member will follow-up to each order to insure delivery and details.